18 October 2004

events of todae....

1. last nite had weird dreams... 1st dreamt of me my dad and my brother at this concert wif stars like ah mei... zhang xue you... blah blah... den my brother did something darn silly and immature and spoilt the concert i think. 2nd dream which i remembered was that i was in the medival times, dressed as a male knight, being chased after by pple wif the intent to kill. the time when i ended my dream was the time i was seeking refugee at this couple's house, and one of the pursuers was there too, and i had to change my outfit. *huh? wad talking me?* think there were more dreams but that's all i remembered. all these dreaming made me darn tireds.

2. woke up. wanted to go school to play badminton wif jy and kelvin they all... woke up at 9 which is the time we're supposed to reach school. hahaz.. -_-''' b4 i could leave the house, my mum pointed out that my earphone was spoilt and that i should go ask my dad to repair it. den somehow she commented that she doesn't wanna talk to my dad anymore. den i was like... huh? and so asked her to explain. den she complained that my dad doesn't talk to her anymore... *which i went totally seh... cos my mum actually deh to me??? omg.*

3. went school, started playing badminton. thrashed junyi. *heh hehz~ :P* den played somemore.. all the way till abt 4... wif pple like zhanxin junyi kelvin zhidong and liqian *omg. i'm the only gal there. AGAIN. sighz.* played until the badminton club pple come for their cca le... or else, i think we'll probably be playing there until 6 or something. -_-'''

4. left the school, went kap. wanted to start mugging abit b4 going home after lunch *at ard 4+? hahaz.* den started on gp, ended up falling asleep. think i've been too tireds le... especially wif badminton? and the dreams lohz. sianz. slept all the way till we went home at 6. -_-'''

5. reached home. on comp. den realised that i juz accidentally got someone into trouble. felt quite bad cos i tot he would know that he shouldn't do something, but i guess it's juz me cos i din tell him he's not supposed to do that. so... sighz.

6. ate dinner. den heard my mum nagging at my brother again. sians. den my mum finished nagging at my bro then target shift to me. -_-'''

7. chatted abit wif my sis. realised that... in her pw group there's... john... hahahaz... those pple out there who knows wad i'm talking abt.. heh hehz~ oh. and i oso found out that she has confirmed 3 As for promos.. and 2 of the A she got was 80++ loh. wth. i'm so so so lousy in comparison. haiz.

8. chatted abit wif kelvin dey all. thinking abt stuff again. listening to 花的嫁纱 again and again and again. overworked my replay button, as nico/jon would have put it.

9. typing blog now. shall start on gp soon. and after that, back to thinking abt the things which has happened for the past few days.

things to do

1. talk to my dad abt... my mum.

2. somehow try to knock some sense into my brother *which i doubt i can. haiz*

3. mug hard for a levels. *which is oso quite hard considering how lethargic i am now.*

4. sort out some of the thoughts i have. *haiz.*

5. be more matured and think abt things more thoroughly. and act wisely.

6. START ON GP NOW!!!!

PS. i think i juz lost my orange bottle. *sobz*

No comments: