25 September 2004

我不会轻易放弃,我会更坚强,我一定会更坚强!

quote from ツバサ... book 7 is such a nice book!! :D

think i'm too weak le... loads of things dunno how to handle when they're such simple tasks. and... so insensitive... dunno whether it's on purpose or not... maybe i din really mean it bah. so much for insensitivity. sighz...

sighz.

sometimes dunno whether the things around me... whether they're the truth or... juz... lies.... maybe i'm even lying to myself... much less to others around me... and... sighz... the more i think of it.. the more 无奈 i feel sometimes... sighz.

this morning.. had a weird dream... dreamt of someone leaving all of a sudden... cos of something he did and he had to escape or something.. den i was so.. worried though i tried not to show a thing of how i felt... but... guess he and my other friends all saw through me... den... oh well.... i actually cried? dots. maybe i'm juz afraid of uncertainties? dunno...

but that dream... ended with something which would never happen in real life. which is good, or bad... good cos... well.. it's different from reality. bad cos.. it would only happen in dreams... or to be more specific, my dreams... wahahaz. sad case siaz.

but.. in my dream.. i dreamt i was playing bball... and i could shoot the ball through the hoop using a back hand... den threw the ball towards my back where the hoop is without looking back.. and it went in!!! omg.... how i wish that could be real.. hahaz..

speaking of bball... i wanna play bball! wahahahaz.... going out laters to play.. kinda excited bah... =) all of a sudden have this question popping up in my mind.. who is better... michael jordan or yao ming? hahaz... dots. this goes to show how little knowledge i have of these two players bah. dots. -_-

sighz... den my brother is irritating me again. cos he says he need a black long sleeve shirt... only this morning... den he needs it by 2.... and up till now he hasn't called home to confirm whether he really need or not... den my mum is trying to get me to go with her to buy the clothes... but i promised fifi yesterday that i'll go play bball at 11... and she can't play without me cos i'm supposed to bring shorts for her.. arrgh!!! :'(

neway... gtg le... :'(

No comments: