08 February 2012

Some Updates...

Opps, I'm actually typing this while taking a break at work... Joseph had complained to me the last time we've chatted about the lack of updates/drawings uploaded here... Well my PC had been down for almost 2 months, and by the time it's back I was busy playing my PS3 (FFXIII-2, Tales of Graces and all the other JRPGs seek my attention!)

I haven't stopped drawing, I just didn't have time and the chance to continue colouring digitally... I do have loads of sketches on my notebooks which I'll post some here... Gimme comments, alright?


- Was obsessed with Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne during December... rewatched both seasons in like 2 weeks!


- This is a mixture of my OC, Finn from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, and Meroko from Full Moon wo Sagashite... I'm a fan of Arina Tanemura! *swells with pride*


- Another random character I've designed while I was bored with work... This design was reused later in another sketch~~~


- FFXIII-2 was coming out soon when I drew this doodle... I wanted to create a cool military looking female, and I ended up with a design that looks so so so like Lightning. Opps!


- A more recent sketch... The girl on the right was actually based on a photo of Ella which I saw on Facebook! I'm quite proud of how good it looks with my lousy drawing hahaha~ I then drew the girl looking down next... I was experimenting with high and low angles... And just the day before I doodled the Princess Leia look alike girl... I think I've kinda mastered low angles? xD


- Done yesterday while trying to upload a patch to Apple server... So boring! So I drew Kagura as inspired by my current wallpaper! The wallpaper I drew from is definitely much better > [link]


- Drawn during lunch break today... I came up with the idea of this pose while sitting on the toilet bowl (?!!!) I think there's something wrong with the legs and hands and torso (isn't that like essentially everything?!) but I'm glad with the final look of the character... I know I could have messed this up more so yah ahahahahahahaha... Oh this design was actually extended from one of my sketches above ^^

No comments: