14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since it's Valentine's Day, I thought I'll pamper myself a bit...


Today's (or rather, yesterday's) episode of Gintama is EPIC! Anybody who isn't watching Gintama should watch it! WATCH IT NAOOOOOOO!!! So without a surprise Gintoki's one of the subject of today's drawing... With me fangirling beside him. xD (KT dun be angry k? LOL)


I wasn't feeling well yesterday, was sneezing the entire day in office, hence the low energy of the drawing, depicting how I felt as I trudged through the day...


And!!! Omake drawing from Sunday~ I had this really cool pose of Sinbad from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne imprinted in my mind, and I changed it to fit the "theme" of 双天自尊~~ well... the pose was supposed to look cool... but the cards.... rawr. I NEED MOAR PRACTICE. >.< And I was lazy to come up with a totally new character so I just reused one of the designs which I think if you guys were following, she has come up for like 3 times at least haha!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! *muacks*

No comments: